Welcome to the North Carolina State University MarketPlace website. Here you can find information about the MarketPlace at North Carolina State University.
What is MarketPlace
The MarketPlace is a web-based, self-service, e-commerce tool. Buyers can shop for items, create requisitions, submit for approval and transmit orders to vendors electronically. The MarketPlace automates the necessary steps of procurement, saving both time and money.
Benefits of Use
- Automated approval routing, tracking, and transmission of orders to vendors.
- Available 24/7, anywhere there is an internet connection.
- Charge directly to a project ID, no invoices.
- Completely integrated to financial reporting (WRS).
- Contract vendors can accept orders over $5,000.00 with no additional review or bids.
How to Get Started
Contact your departmental SAR administrator and ask that person to grant you access to the MarketPlace. Once that has been done, set up the My Profile page in MarketPlace and begin shopping.
*If you have never accessed the MarketPlace before please visit the MarketPlace Access Procedures.
Request a MarketPlace Price Adjustment
To request a price match in the MarketPlace please visit our Request a MarketPlace Price Adjustment page.